Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bon Jovi!!!


width="425" height="355">

One of my favorite music videos from the more recent ones anyway, is Jon Bon Jovi’s new song , “You Want Make A Memory”. I have always been a fan of Bon Jovi in general; my older sister still makes fun of me, but I do not even care. I am a loyal fan. I did not get to go to his concert when he was in Omaha last year, unfortunately, but one of my employers got to go and called me during one of his many great songs, so I was happy. Some of his fans have not liked him as much since he switched to more country tunes like when he does the song “Who Says You Can’t Go Home?” But I always defended him by saying he always said he was a cowboy at heart jokingly, because of the song “Dead or Alive”. Anyway, I love his most recent single, because it is a great love song. But I did not fall in love with the song, I fell in love with the video. It is a great song to just sit with your loved one with or slow dance. This is, because it tells a story of a husband and wife. It is just a great music video, because it describes this whole relationship and its story with out any dialogue. You can see how he feels about her through every song he sings. You see how she misses him as well when she is looking through their wedding album. All you need is the song and its lyrics to understand. Plus Bon Jovi is just the classic “pretty boy rocker”, and he is still gorgeous after how many years. The ending to this music video is very powerful, too. It shows that during the whole video when he was watching her get ready, and trying to talk to her, he was not really there. She walks right through him, and you can tell by the look on her face that she is having a hard time moving on as well. There are not a lot of songs like that anymore.

No comments: