Sunday, November 18, 2007

Spice Girls!!!

I can not remember the first music video I have seen, but I do remember a music video from when I was a kid. I was not a fan of any of the boy bands like Nsync or Backstreet Boys. But I was a fan of the Spice Girls. All the different outfits and platform shoes. I just loved it. And of course, when they came out with Spice World the movie. The video I remember the most from them is “Say You’ll Be There”. It is just a really catchy tune, and the choreography in the video is actually pretty amusing. Back when I was a kid I thought this video was so cool. Now I can not for the life of me remember why. I think it was because they were all supposedly different characters. They all had like superhero names. But not as I watch the music video again, I just think it is completely horrible and it a entire waste of money. Other videos that I remembered by them was “Mama”, “Stop”, “2 Become 1”, and “Wannabe”. “Say You’ll Be There” is just the one I remember the most from all of them for some reason. I think it is because of the car in the music video. I also love Scary Spice’s (Melanie B) outfit the most. I just thought it just brought out her personality and it showed that she did not care what others thought. She dressed for her, no matter what anyone else thought. Not that I went out and got me a leopard outfit or anything, but I think you understand my point. They are now reunited, and are getting ready for a reunion tour. I am excited for that, and I am totally going if they come to Omaha. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The spice girls! Now that’s a good one. All the girls used to love them!! I always wanted to see them in concert when I was little but never got the chance to. I heard they are doing a tour of all their old songs and my friends and I really want to go, just for the hell of it! Sometimes when we’re driving around my friends and I still blast their songs on in the car and sing every word. Yeah, we still know all the words! I don’t think I could ever forget the words to a spice girl song!
-krista

Anonymous said...

The spice girls! Now that’s a good one. All the girls used to love them!! I always wanted to see them in concert when I was little but never got the chance to. I heard they are doing a tour of all their old songs and my friends and I really want to go, just for the hell of it! Sometimes when we’re driving around my friends and I still blast their songs on in the car and sing every word. Yeah, we still know all the words! I don’t think I could ever forget the words to a spice girl song!
-krista